News > We're recruiting!PRODUCTION ASSISTANT. PART TIME
Hours: Monday 6am-3pm and Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm. Hours may be flexible depending on circumstances, with opportunity to progress into a full time role.
Salary: £9.50- £12 per hour, depending on experience.
Who are we?
The Home Farmer is a growing and exciting small business. Our milk is renowned locally for its quality, and our Old Roan cheese is the only farmhouse Wensleydale made in Wensleydale! We pride ourselves on having happy cows who are well cared for. Happy cows make delicious milk and this shines through in our products. We believe in investing in our people. If you commit to a permanent position with us, we will ensure that you have the support and training you need to become your personal best. We are looking for the person who will thrive and grow.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Happy to work independently and as part of a team
• Reliable and good timekeeper
• Good communication skills
• Highly self-motivated
• Enjoy learning and growing – full training will be given. We are a growing, changing business and our recipes and processes are changing as we go.
• Passionate about attention to detail and cleanliness – we are keen on clean!
• Full UK driving licence
A love of food, cheese and cows is desirable!
The role is varied and full training will be given, however experience in handling food and basic food hygiene is a bonus. The role will include:
• Pasteurising milk for our milk vending machines
• Delivering milk to our machine in Campbells supermarket, including restocking and cleaning. (Vehicle will be provided but full UK driving licence will be required)
• Assisting cheesemaking, cheese cutting and packing, record keeping and deep cleaning work areas and equipment.
• Delivering cheese to shops and restaurants in the local area.
• The job is physical so you will need be fairly fit and active.
You will be based at Home Farm in Aysgarth.
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why it’s the perfect role for you to email@example.com If you’d like any more information, do give us a ring - 07808792261.
<< Back to News